Artists - Giussepe Strano Spitu
Born in Reggio Calabria (Italy) in 1.966.
He studied Pedagogy and Dramatics.
Nowadays, he lives and works in Saragossa (Spain)
His works are in:
- Santa Barbara Museum. Mammola, Italy.
- Ticino Park. Novara, Italy.
- Saragossa City Hall, Spain.
- Calitri Town Hall, Italy.
- Strauss Strasse. Leoben, Austria.
- Begec Cultural Centre. Novisad, Serbia.
- Pri Kostole, Bodice, Liptovsky Mikulas, Slovakia
- Besenova Thermal Park, Besenova (Ruzumberok), Slovakia
- Verbania Town Hall, Italy.
- Italian Cultural Institute in Madrid, Spain.
- Art Museum. Harbin, China.
- Incheba. Bratislava, Slovakia.
- Incheba. Praga, Czech Republic.
- Castelvecchio, Italy
- Occhieppo, Italy
- Mallnitz, Austria
- Faculty of Fine Arts, Minia University. Minia, Egypt
- Sasaran, Malaysia
- Liptovsky Mikulas, Slovakia.
- Villa Gaia. Seggiano Italy
- Totovo Selo. Serbia.
- Burgas. Bulgaria
- Geshaview, Dryanovo. Bulgaria.
- Coltau, Romania
- 1996 Transcendental feeling. Saragossa (Spain), Riccio Gallery. Métiers d’art. Nize (France), Cris’Arts Gallery.
- 1997 From colour to Shape. Somaglia (Italy). Florence (Italy), Art Point Gallery.
- 1998 Andipostra. Florence (Italy), Santa Croce Cloister.
- 1999 Saragossa (Spain), Gadda Gallery.
- 2003 www.redaragon.com | Like that… if you feel like that. Saragossa (Spain), Morlanes House, Saragossa City Hall.
- 2006 Wood and… Madrid (Spain), Italian Cultural Institute.
- 2007 Saragossa (Spain), Artemark.
- 2011 Voglio sentire il rumore del silenzio. Kieleckiz (Poland), cultural center
As a sculptor, he uses varied materials: wood, bronze, iron, resin… He also makes fittings and performances.
He has taken part in a great number of collective exhibitions and symposiums in several countries: Spain, Italy, France, Nederland, Austria, Hungary, Serbia, Slovakia, Finland, Romania, China, Croatia, Egypt, Turkey, Germany, Bulgaria, Poland, Czech Republic, Malaysia, India.
In addition his activity as an artist, he has been the commissioner in several exhibitions:
- 1999 Saragossa sculptur, Spaziolibertà group. Saragossa (Spain)
- 2001 Dédalo space, art fair Mac21. Marbella, Spain.
- 2003 Art Spain in Calitri, sculpture symposium. Calitri, Italy. | Dédalo space, art fair Mac21. Marbella, Spain
- 2004 The rose. Teruel, Spain. | Appartenenze. Reggio Calabria, Italy. | Des-Art (artist furniture). Saragossa, Spain
- 2005 The hell of Dante. Italian Cultural Institute. Madrid, Spain. | Sensuality. Arteria, art fair. Monzón, Spain. | Libero (artist book). Monzón, Spain.
- 2006 Por el arte. Saragossa (Spain)
- 2007 Por el arte 2. Saragossa (Spain)